heres another recipe that i get asked for alot , so BEHOLD them legendary PANCAKES! 😉 ….mmm there’s nothing as satisfying as fresh hot pancakes with a nice cup of tea in the morning ,yup i’m a tea person , anyways the pancakes recipe is no different than the waffles recipe , and it practically has the same ingredients and same ratio aswell..
so let’s get on with the recipe then …
2 cups all purpose flour or plain flour or whole wheat flour for a rich source of fiber (known as brown flour in some places )
2 cups of milk
2 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
2 large eggs
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
a quarter teaspoons of salt
3 tablespoons melted unsalted butter , plus extra for greasing pan
- whisk together milk , eggs and butter .
- mix flour , salt and sugar , then combine both wet and dry ingredients till you no longer see any lumps , a few lumps is ok .when the mixture is fully incorporated add the baking powder , mix well.
- heat the frying pan on a medium heat setting , do the water drop test to make sure its hot enough .
- when the pan is ready , brush it with butter , and pour about a quarter cup of the batter ( or pour according to the size of the pancake you want)
- turn the pancake when its covered with bubbles on top , take em out on a serving plate.
- top the pancakes with maple syrup , butter and some berries …and the’re ready to be served.
so i hope you all enjoyed this recipe .. 🙂 feel free to ask any questions , and leave a suggestion in the comments below for the next recipe..
hope your all having an AMAZING day! 🙂
HUMOR GAME : pssst … can you guys find a hidden word in the pancake? 😉 lets see if you can find it , its super obvious