hey guys so here’s another recipe that’s really trending these days
everybody loves those darling french macarons ❤
I found a recipe on the internet for normal french macarons , thought i’d turn in into chocolate!
so you guys should know that the french macaron’s are really technical to make , and require alotta patience , and do remember they won’t come out perfect every single time you make them ( unless you’re a master chef ) , the might crack or won’t come out with feet , all sorts of disasters can happen ..so don’t be disappointed if they turn out bad
so here’s a recipe i experimented with
3/4 cup almond flour
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1 cup powdered sugar
2 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 egg whites ( room temperature )
- in a large bowl , sift together almond flour , powdered sugar and cocoa powder , set aside
- beat the eggs whites in a stand mixer on medium speed for 3 minutes , when the egg whites start to foam , slowly sprinkle in the granulated sugar while mixing.
- Turn the mixer to the highest speed and beat for 4 minutes or until the egg whites get stiff and won’t budge when you take out and shake the whisk.
- slowly start folding in the egg whites into the almond mixture with a rubber spatula , fold in 2 batches , DON’T mix it for too long , mixing it either more or less will ruin the macaron’s , make sure you give it 50 stroke’s total , the batter should be lava like.
- pour the batter into a piping bag , cover a flat rectangular baking pan with a baking sheet , and start piping out little circles , then leave them for 20 minutes.
- after 20 minutes lightly poke the circles , it should have a thick plastic’y coat and shouldn’t stick to your finger.
- bake them on medium to high heat , take them out when done.
- after they cool down fill these little darlings with butter cream frosting like little burgers then serve! 😉
hope you all enjoyed the recipe 🙂
don’t forget to like and share on social media , tell your family and friends , and subscribe to get notified for future posts
thank you for dropping by!